Sunday, April 14, 2013

Seeing to See

Before I became I christian, I trusted that "seeing is believing" but after I came to the faith. I realised that it is foolishness, cause after seeing what is there to believe.
As I grew in the faith I understood that the seeing that God wants is to see in the spiritual.
God is saying seeing is to see.
I am seeing, because I am seeing I will see.
2 Corinthians 3:18
The word of God is the raw material to produce the miracle(product)
Abraham was set apart for a purpose, God took him through a journey/process, He became obedient, unselfish, full of faith enough to sacrifice his only son, thereby he was already seeing God raise up Isaac. Paving a way for God to give His only son as a lamb of sacrifice.
Behold the glory in God's word and keep seeing, until you see your change
John1:14
2 Corinthians 4:17-18
Matthew 7:7-8
Isaiah 23 :6
If you keep seeing it, what you do is you have peace.
The temporal must give way to the eternal; the Word is eternal. Seeing into the Word, keep seeing the Word will change what is in the World.
The woman with the issue of blood saw it, so she knew that if she touches the hem of His garment, she will be made whole.
Once you have seen it, nothing will stop you from seeing it.
Don't let what you can see physically hold you bound. It is temporal.
Look into the Word, get the seeing eye and see.


Bible Reading: lamentations 3 :20-40
Created for His purpose; Fashioned to bring Him glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment