Monday, August 8, 2011

Angst

Today started all bright and perfect.
Tonight its a dark and stormy.

Am so mad!
Why does my heart pick the worst of them.
Why can't she see that he is no good.
Like the polluted earth of the niger delta
Oil and earth can bring no pure life.

The way of a man and a maid no one can understand.
How can I hate so much someone I have never met.
The tangle of souls; so complex and simply complicated.

Tonight am very angry.
Livid in my pain. I have my own problems- must I needs carry hers as well?
My own wisdom did not save me. How will it rescue her.
This soul ties of passion and fruit; who can untie
He has the wife of his choosing yet he hangs on to the mother of his ada.
Let her go, so she may be free to fly and find her own mate.

He is evil am sure. No good plan for her he has.
Selfish and devious. What do I do to free the one I love from the web of deceit and abuse.

I need help.


Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment