Saturday, July 30, 2011

Am bored

My head is blank, no particular thought or idea there right now.
Idle chatter is just what I need at this time.
Really but no one to gist with
In a long time, my own company bores me.
I like my own company a lot!
So why this sudden aloneness??
Its all cause my head is blank.
Alone times are great times.
Time to reflect and consider
Time to daydream and project;
Time to scrutinize and analyze.
But why is this time alone any different?
Maybe cause I do not want to analyse.
Well many things require analyses that could actually brood an ache!
I don't want to daydream; the hunger for realization has drained them of their euphoria
Reflections raises too many questions for which I have poor answers.
Cause the only reason am bored is cause my mind is blank!!!
Sleep where art thou???? ;)

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

No comments:

Post a Comment